Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 03:10 PM

--d is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I doubt u can make so much now. The risk of parking in property now is no longer justified as the risk reward ratio is no longer attractive.
if u look into QE2 carefully, I doubt its effectiveness. HK, US, Shanghai markets are not moving after the QE2, China inflation is very high. I suggest u read articles from Andy Xie, very interesting.

For younger generation, to share how I brought up my girl.

1. read a subject in college of market relevance, of great commercial value and evergreen career.
2. invest in a world class degree
3. find a great employer, of world class standard, eg tier 1 banks
4. ya, train your children in communication

of course, the children themselves must be able to make it.
I suggest, read the "Poor Dad and Rich Dad" book. My children read it when they were teens.

Let your children start early in investment. Give them the seed money if u can.
Dun blame them from making mistakes.

If u register and can give me an email address, I am not so keen to share in public
thanks very much for the advice. i have read Andy Xie's articles. he may sound very bearish, but i agree mostly with his thoughts. we seldom hear such logical arguments from mainstream news. as an aside, i believe you know that he got himself into some trouble here in singapore.

i've already read the kiyosaki's books.

your points 1-4 on bringing up children are priceless.

i'm keen to learn more from you. that's why i've registered. can you click on my profile and send me a pm? thanks very much.

-d