Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Changi Airport Group
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
The award was given by recruitment firm. What do you think of how neutral it can be? CAG has outsourced a lot of their original work content to an extent technically they will face the same demises of other highlighted delayed projects. Auntie culture of civil servant, not willing to change, ego that there are better than others. See GLCs that failed and decide to employ foreign talents and then failed even worse. The current drive to develop local core is correct, else can forget about building smart nation. My personnel comments.

In private MNCs receiving tenders from public sector

Worthwhile to track Singpost development, an interesting case and also how did Singapore end up with lack of good banking executives while we have the biggest bank here in SE Asia.
People are asking for specific questions of the interview process in CAG. If you know it, then I'm sure people will be grateful if you can share.

Otherwise I really don't know why you are going on a tirade in this forum about how "GLC" sucks and how good your so called "American MNC" is. What has Singpost board tussle or million dollar banking executives have anything to do with the topic?