Forums - View Single Post - Can dependent pss holders get a job in Sngapore
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 24-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Posts: n/a

Dependant's Pass holders can work in Singapore on a Letter of Consent sponsored by the employer. The application has to be filed by the employer. Check with the Ministry of Manpower for the details.
Reply With Quote