Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech?
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWait View Post
Hey everyone, just thought i would do some sharing on the process that i have personally gone through so far.

Applied for the role of Operation Technician on 18th Nov 2015 before FINALLY getting an invitation for an interview via email and phonecall from BKK HR on 12th Feb 2016 (close to 4 months later). Attended the interview on 24th Feb 2016 as the last candidate for the day and was asked to take the Mechanical computerized test. Was told that results would be released 2weeks later but as we all know, it has been a very looooooooooonnnng wait.

Fast forward to 48 agonizing days later after the interview, finally received Medical Check Up Instructions via email on 12th April 2016. Have booked my appointment and will have to continue waiting for results to be out and for EM to conclude their reference checks etc.

Everyone who is going through the same thing and feeling frustrated, please continue to hang in there and have patience. Only give up if they email you a rejection letter. Best of luck guys, hope this helps!
I went on the same date. 24th feb for the interview, but you alr got the medical check up. Do you think that they will send rejection letter or just keep quiet?