Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

With the stock market recovered and many people getting bonuses, COE prices will also recover.

Not impossible if

Cat A rise to $50k next week and then $60k and $70k in subsequent months.

Cat B rise to $60k next week and then $70k and $80k in subsequent months.

The recent fall in COE prices is likely to be temporary and will recover soon and move much higher. More people are getting richer with higher salaries, bonuses and rising stock market.

Huat Ah!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The market (STI) has climbed back above 2900 points putting back $100k into my stock holdings. Still $100k into the red, but it's ok as I am after dividends. From Jan to Mar this year, total dividends collected is $7.5k.

Have you guys managed to pick up any good stocks when the STI was beaten down? As posted below, my two small buys of DBS and OCBC turned out to be good picks. DBS is now at $16 and OCBC at $9+. I accumulate these blue chips for dividends at opportune time, except that this time because of the topping up of ERS (with cash) I could only by 500 shares of each.

The other stocks I "bought" during that time were Ascendas Reits, Raffles Medical and Keppel Reits - all through their dividen reinvestment plan. Meaning, instead of collecting cash dividend payout, I opted to receive more shares.