Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
thanks you make a lot of sense with respect to retrenchment and civil service. the only issue is my age, if i take a poly dip full time, i will be 34 when i grad, part time, i will be 36. it is kind of pointless by then. if i wanna do a degree, then i will be 40 or so when i grad, what is the income difference at that age?

as for getting into good schools, i have been offered places for bach and masters and phds.

right now, on my desk, i have an offer letter to do a phd from a top 50 uni, and offer to do masters or bach from jcu/curtin. i have been shortlisted by a local uni for masters/phd as well. talked to consultants sent them my certs, liverpool, nottingham malaysia, monash malaysia, birmingham sim are all no problems. doing masters at a top 100 unis is not a big problem really. going to jcu is due to money reasons, or else, i probably can enter a g8 in aus or a russell group in uk. which once again makes doing a poly dip completely futile.

if i do do a masters in a top 100 uni, with an online degree still, what are my propsects of getting a job in singapore?
Dont be a troller la. obviously from what you list it is all nonsense. can you name the school that you a phd from what top 50? bs! liverpool, nottingham malaysia, monash malaysia, birmingham sim top 100? sorry distance learning and not getting the same cert from the school back in uk doesnt put you to be so called top 100 uni. i have degree from UK campus and sorry, they dont take in what online degree for master of phd. if you are just trolling, pls save the space for some other good qns. the end.