Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post

well, like i say, everyone can be a master trainer, including me and the cambridge diploma is just a 4 months part time 4k course at kaplan.

mellisa has done well to get her bach and masters in edu and of course, become a director in a private school. those are her true assets not some master trainer cert.

how much is melissa's pay at ntu? ntu is famous for low pay and likewise for the training industry.

uol degrees have a graduate entry option that allows people with degrees to complete them within 2 years.

ya i really thinking of doing a bach and masters within 2-3 years. then work.
How sure are you that her master trainer certification that was certified by uni of cambridge is the same as the one you think that is 4 months part time 4k course? if you cant even understand what is the use of the master trainer cert then you are in no position to talk like you know. a master trainer cert is to certified herself, just like others who got a professional engineer certification. IT IS HER ASSET.

NTU although is a self manage uni in sg but it is not some dick and henry private school like what you think it is. How well is mellisa pay no one knows but for sure it is not 3-5k. yes NTU is famous for low pay so is other edu industry in sg but she can be pay higher then what you think actually.

No one wants to waste time talking to useless people like you who claim smart and claim this claim that. if JCU works for you and you insisted, then go ahead dont need waste time convince others, dont end up still cant get a reply from a job then kpkb and seek stupid advice again.