Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 02:08 PM

jiaklatliao is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I suggest you be Uber driver or a bus captain.

Don't waste time into study anymore as it is leading you nowhere.
actually i really don't mind but i dont even have a dirvers license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well, the poster never did say mellissa is an moe teacher. she is a master trainer holding a professional certification that i doubt it is the same as kaplan or whatever 4k course you think it is. As she is able to get a job in NTU and hold a Senior AD post , this already explained she definitely have a strong background and some useful academic qualification if not i doubt NTU will even let her in.

Yes you hold a "prestigious accred." bachelors degree which was done online and i didn't even know uol part time degree was just 2 years which makes me wonder why people study 3-4 years full time.

Come let me guide you like how you wish. Go JCU and complete your masters. That's good enough then go PHD if possible. you will have a wonderful career as you wish. period.
well, like i say, everyone can be a master trainer, including me and the cambridge diploma is just a 4 months part time 4k course at kaplan.

mellisa has done well to get her bach and masters in edu and of course, become a director in a private school. those are her true assets not some master trainer cert.

how much is melissa's pay at ntu? ntu is famous for low pay and likewise for the training industry.

uol degrees have a graduate entry option that allows people with degrees to complete them within 2 years.

ya i really thinking of doing a bach and masters within 2-3 years. then work.