Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - 31 yo liao no a levels/poly dip, online degree, no work exp
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaklatliao View Post
i admitted my online degree was a mistake. i listed those online degrees mainly to reply to someone who said prestigious universities don't offer them. i am not endorsing online degrees, in contrast, i am choosing to go back on campus to study for either a phd or a bachelors/masters.

jcu is not the best school but i have no money to go to aus or uk to do 3 years etc on campus.

going to poly is pretty fluffy. i will be 34 with a poly diploma even if i study full time, what good will that do for me?? time wise, income wise, in terms of the content...

i already have a bachelors and have access to master level courses or bachelors courses, might as well do from bachelors or masters or phd. even sim uol graduate entry bachelors degrees are only 2 years part time.

moe teachers? no. is mellissa an moe teacher? no. she is a trainer...i.e. private teacher...

if you have any good suggestions on how too turn my life around, please let me know. please don't say go to poly or ite...thanks.
well, the poster never did say mellissa is an moe teacher. she is a master trainer holding a professional certification that i doubt it is the same as kaplan or whatever 4k course you think it is. As she is able to get a job in NTU and hold a Senior AD post , this already explained she definitely have a strong background and some useful academic qualification if not i doubt NTU will even let her in.

Yes you hold a "prestigious accred." bachelors degree which was done online and i didn't even know uol part time degree was just 2 years which makes me wonder why people study 3-4 years full time.

Come let me guide you like how you wish. Go JCU and complete your masters. That's good enough then go PHD if possible. you will have a wonderful career as you wish. period.