Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS Graduate Associate Program
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You shouldnt discourage people. I have friends who waited a month at top companies before getting a final decision from the respective companies. And also bear in mind that this is currently CNY week. So Yes 2 weeks may be sufficient but since they have not responded to the aforementioned applicants after the final panel interview, then there is still a chance!
Keep applying for other jobs too instead of resting all hopes on the dbs position. Dont give up! And i wish you all the best! You could also consider contacting them and enquire about the hiring progress (again you may only receive a response after CNY).

There is a difference between discouraging and stating a fact. and there is a fine line between being encouraging and giving false hope. I know how much time these people have to make a decision and it is not a month. And the interview was 3 weeks before the CNY week, and unfortunately we are not in China where we shut down for 2 3 weeks in a row for CNY. They do not respond cause they are pending responses from those chosen, not because a decision have not been made.