Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Totally agree. I went UK to study, thou not in harvard or oxbridge but definitely some prestigious uni. the way that they teach is really different and you can see the students dont really rely on their profs as much as how our local does. our local grads failed in a way that they are seriously over concious of grades and to them grades mean everything. In UK, they value the exposure and the practical lessons taught. the profs trust their masters/ PHD programme's students so much that they can let them handle summer practical programmes for the juniors without he/she having the need to step into the class. the PHD students managed the programme so well that they were at the point to us equivalent to a prof. our local uni need to improve. we cant just purely depend on results and at the end when out to industry, all start to break.
Reading your paragraph made me want to vomit out my breakfast. It was horribly written.

You must be one of those stupid idiots whom can't even make it to a local uni to study law. You probably even think Bristol is some prestigious university, yeah? Hahahahah.. keep telling yourself that as you hug your pathetic ABB or BBB grades in A levels to sleep.