Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And the issues and problems you are facing are? Don't mind sharing?

Lack of prospect?
Lack of guidance by seniors/reporting officer?
Lack of training opportunities?
Lack of work life balance i.e overtime and long working hours?
Lack of job satisfaction?
Unfair treatment?
Bypassed for promotion?
Not given a chance to convert to perm from contract?
Nasty environment, client, colleagues or superiors?
Office politics?

What are you unhappy with in general?
1) Lack of prospect
2) seniors and reporting officer have very limited knowledge hence couldn't provide me much guidance. However, this is not the main issue as im used to research/google the ans and solutions myself.
3) my work time is generally ok just lack of job satisfaction.
4) despite me able to perform better and do much more for the company, i felt kind of wasted because you also hardly get the chance to be promoted.
5) environment wise still ok. i just felt like what the above poster is saying, superiors and incompetent colleagues are the main reason that pulled down the professional title. like doctors, lawyers without license those but still able to practice in their field. often when doing projects with stat board engineer, they tend to look down on our people because those blacksheeps keep making a fool of themselves thinking their experiences is fundermental and we are known as engineers without standard despite me holding a degree and know my stuff. you will felt like mismatch in it when discussing projects, the cs people wont respect you.

6) also, not getting the salary of a degree engineer and you are grouped as executive so you get a normal executive pay like what those BA gets. HR dont know the differences in certs and they simply dont bother because HR holds the rights. engineers all grouped the same as office executive? hellooooo? HR management basically can go eat ****