Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - LTA (Land Transport Authority)
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bougainvillea View Post
I see…I just didn't know where went wrong, perhaps my asking salary. If so, the situation would be I have to wait another year just because I flopped at the expected salary item.
I was asked to fill in the application form with expected salary only after the 1st interview. i also wasnt asked about salary during my 1st interview. I dont really think salary is the main issue because afterall salary is nego unless you state you arent open to nego. When i applied LTA after i obtained a deg, i was rejected for all position even thou i have 4 years exp. then i realise that it is because im not from nus or ntu even thou i graduated from a prestigious uk uni (not from sim) with hons. then i went to work for another year plus at a GLC then got this LTA interview. I have a new grad from ntu with no exp and 2nd lower deg got an offered for a job they posted that need minimum 5 years exp when obvious he didnt. i applied the same position as him when i have 5 years relevant exp now but wasnt even given an interview chance..so i can say is the "local grad" that matter.