Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
35yo F, middle mgmt, annual 110k after bonus. 8m in a new industry and company but much conflicts with my boss. Considering to quit in NOV but I have no offers yet.
Too stressful to deal with new boss and being pressed to a corner.

Went for 1 f2f interview lately, looks positive, but its been 3wks still no offer. Just calls from hirer to keep me warm.
New job is with foreign boss, I am worried he is not serious about hiring a local for the job as he would prefer to give the job to professionals from his country. Worse, he may take me interim and once someone from his country comes along, he may drop me and take the cheaper alternative. He is indian india, so is his boss.

I cannot stay in current post too long as I am going out of my mind, current boss is manipulative and evil, I'm not going to say what he did to me while I am here. But he seems hell bent to make me leave on my own accord and with a bad record with hr.

I was initially planning to leave without an offer since I have 3 mths notice, but after coming to this forum, I am afraid that I will be left with no offers Q1 next yr.
Bad idea to leave without an offer. You have 2 toddlers to care for. Are you prepared to cut your household income in half? If it's ok, then you can consider quitting to become a full time mother.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app