Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

If you are in depression, then you should quit as a person in a depression is a burden to your family. Quit and find another job which you can do easily. Money is not everything. Since you are debt free, your wife can support your family for the time being while you find another job.

In the meantime, you can do the housework and send and fetch your wife to and from work everyday so that she is not stressed up standing in crowded trains and buses. You can also spend more time with your family. If you have a maid, you can stop employing her and you do the cooking, washing clothes, cleaning the house, etc. Once you get a new job, you can hire another maid.

How much is your personal net worth and combined net worth with your wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello everyone. i am 45 this year, and married with two kids. i make about $10k per month with US MNC. my wife is also working and earns about $10k per month also. recently i have been transferred to a new role under another boss. unfortunately the job scope has drifted, and it is causing me undue stress. i have spoken to my boss, but chose to ignore on it. i am having bad anxiety, and keeps waking up at 2am or 3 am midnight. I dont think it is getting better. i think i have to quit. however at my age i dont think i can get another similar industry job with this salary level. i want to ask the people out here if there's anyone of similar experience? i have paid up my HDB and a paid up new car, so i basically debt free. please help to advise me. thank you.