Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can your business generate $500k profit annually and yet your cash savings and stocks are only worth $450k?

Only stupid people believe in your story.
I only have enough time to focus on developing and expanding the business this year since I was in uni full-time for the last couple of years and only ran the business as a side-line. Well, results were better than I expected as traffic and revenues soared multiple times in just a few short months.

Before the growth, I was saving up between 10-15k every month while paying for my own uni and living expenses while running the business part-time and thats how I got to the 450k that I mentioned earlier.

I run a highly popular international web service with numerous requests to take over the business for a couple of millions to which I have all rejected due to the unprecedented growth.

I employ people online on freelancer sites to work on most parts of the business, mostly as required/task-basis and also a couple of indian full-time programmers.

Up to you believe me or not, but there are more just like me out there. And for not being caught in the rat race with a lot of free time on my hands, I travel a lot recreationally and to look for new business opportunities.

And just go think about it, I really wanted to cook up a story to convince people.. don't you think its easier for me to just say I have much more than what I have mentioned earlier?