Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;71100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

relax man, like I said earlier, NUS masters don't even accept SIM as a proper uni. this deluded guy even quoted LSE?

btw, I graduated from LSE. and I find it amusing that I have support staffs in my firm saying they graduated from the same uni as me, even asking me if I know mr xxx who lectures for xxx module. then I asked which year were they in, it all fell apart.
When I quoted LSE,I was referring to a SIM UOL grad meeting entry requirements for LSE masters program and gaining admissions.I NEVER said that SIM-UOL graduates can think themselves as LSE graduates.

Now when I listed out few points,I said SIM UOL provides scholarships to study at LSE for their masters program then isn't it logical to think that a SIM UOL graduate can gain admissions into LSE masters provided he or she has met all entry requirements? And if a prestigious university like LSE can provide admissions to a SIM UOL grad then isn't it logical to think NUS also can?

You have completely misunderstood what I've said.I'm not a student in SIM,just some guy serving NS and I seem to be more understanding than you.