Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How to start at a Bank!
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Verified Member

Cassie is on a distinguished road

Well I do apply for Customer Service roles as well, the local banks do not politely reject applicants (they just ignore you ) but here's the rejection message from HSBC for the role of First Impression Officer, sent 4 hours after I applied.
An FIO is the pretty lady or handsome dude that will greet you and direct you to the right place, according to what you are at that branch to do.

Received
Friday, 19 June 2015, 14:35:46
From
HSBC Resourcing Team <[email protected]>
To
[email protected]
Cc
Subject
HSBC – Your Application for 000066DT – First Impression Officer - Sales, Distribution and Business Development

Dear ------

Thank you for applying to join HSBC.

We regret to inform you that you have not met the minimum requirements for this role and therefore we will not be progressing your application on this occasion.

At HSBC we know that people develop over time and so we're happy to consider re-applications to the same role after a six month period.

You will no doubt appreciate that competition for roles is very intense and we regret to inform you that the position has now been filled and we will not be progressing your application.

Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

HSBC Recruitment Team

@theGrumpyPants I know! You're gonna say cos I'm not pretty enough right! Hahaha! We're getting to know each other too well