Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - New job - is it a period of transition or a poor fit?
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Thanks for the replies.

I'm really trying my best to do my job despite the tough environment/workload. My bosses have very high expectations and will not hold back in raising their voices when the deliverables are not up-to-par. I work OT on practically all days without additional pay; I don't think I'm an inefficient person either. Moreover, there's the possibility of me getting fired somehow (I'm serious about this - not exaggerating at all) if I don't keep up the pressure.

I'm trying not to give up as this is merely my first job. It would probably raise the eyebrows of my future employers if I leave too soon. Every day is terrible.. I wake up every morning telling myself not to complain and to push on; however, I don't know how much longer I can last. Deadlines after deadlines, OTing every day, shouting from bosses, lack of support from them, living on the ledge of getting fired every single day... And yet, still trying to keep up the positive attitude..

At this rate, I'll probably be the first human in history to explode one day..

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app