Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2010, 10:09 AM
dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peasant View Post
yawn... another round of millionaire bashing.

Did I mentioned I got no goals? I stated my goal is to double my money every 7 years(it could be earlier). If that is not a goal, I don't know what is. We just have different goals. I wake up to earn more money, you wake up to earn more food on the table. Let's not get into your hobbies, your families as I am sure I have as fulfilling life as any of you. Don't kid yourself you are actually living a better life.

Mental deterioration? Oh please.. I don't know whether I am the brain-dead or dumb one or the civil-servant pushing paper or the executive in an MNC buried under the hierachy donig what the boss demands of him. I just know I managed to amass a few million. I don't think you can do that without being smart and sharp in your thinking. If you think you are smarter than me , please prove me wrong and go out and make millions.

I think I better get out of here. Definitely not a forum for the rich. I think I will skip to my favourite forums for millionaires.
You are one delusional retard. Nobody cares what you think and what you write here. If you want to stir any crap here, first you have to learn to be smarter, and you have to learn how to write, else you only embarrass yourself. Declaring yourself smart don't make you smart, and don't brag about your meager wealth here.