Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Advice / Opinions needed
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you sound like a jealous guy who is cynical of everyone who do better than you.
you sound like TS sia. What the guy said is very true. Nowadays people want to earn fast money, so that they can retire. Although cannot say all but there are people like that.

Certainly, this is not just stating SIM, but all the other graduates, be it local or overseas university.

Certainly, we need to understand our own capability in terms of skills and also the willingness to learn and achieve more before we can ask for more salary.

For TS case, I can say that he/she did contribute to the organization itself. So as one of the comment stated, talk to the manager and discuss about his/her career progress, if possible can recommendation from the manager. Higher chance to get into MA also (I think)

But from the way the TS reply, I can see he wants to go for shortcut, of course if can go short cut is good, but in TS case, the shortcut seems to be bleak. Not just because of the certification, but also TS's attitude.

From how he/she response, can see that TS seems like learning for money not learning for making big in the finance field.

These two are different thing, money and making big. Because is all about the attitude. Even the HR did invite TS for interview, I also not sure whether TS can survive or not