Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Im worried of a scam company
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2015, 10:05 AM

snoopsy is on a distinguished road

okay so it all goes like that , on a friday night he called up in a SG number and wanted to do a interview which lasted 50mins about qns managing risk/trade strategies. If i am selected i will be given around 100k funds to trade but on ETFs and i keep high % of earnings but i got to deposit 3% of money to protect themselves too which is reasonable and will be travelling to UK for training. After that convo I looked up the web but nothing. Their web just looks unprofessional and similar to another financial group LCG advisors and his scam company is LGC capital advisors.
Monday morning which is the next working day he dailed up and say there will be 2nd round of interview from overseas in london. I then asked him more information about his company and he said his company do not want to go too much in public. I asked where can i retrieve more information from his company he said I can ask more during the interview later but what he will be another scammer too. I just told them im backing out.

I think it is too good to be true as u straight got a 100k book to trade when u have no experience at all?
and my exp and qualification still not up there yet i am able to get another round of long interview
so i suggest everyone to careful if the deal is too good and when it involves with money.