Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Moral of the story? Beautiful girls are usually engaged or married. You need to become their BF in college or Uni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is very sad to know that you don't know how to invest. In this investment age, you must learn it. The meaning of our life is to learn and educate ourselves every single day. I strongly suggest you to have a positive outlook and not think negatively about the horror stories. Even though rose has thorns it is still a beautiful flower. Four months back I was walking in the streets and I saw a merc. What to do? I so poor la. I cannot afford it la. These thoughts kept flowing into my head. And then I became thirsty. What to do la. Human la. Walk in sunshine .. sweat sweat .. die la but no la I drink water la . Then I saw this beautiful girl and my heart started pounding. She was the one for me. What to do la. I single la .. pressure la.. I need to get married have kids la.. And what I do next? You are right, I go and pluck the rose that I see next to me. It had thorns but I still tried. I knew if I didn't try the battle was already lost. I tried. and what happens next. ok la. I tell you. the girl said she is orredy engaged la. my heart broken to pieces. I became sad la. I started drinking a lot of water.