Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Verified Member

lanki is on a distinguished road

I haven't been able to nail a job despite attending interviews actively.
I am trying to look into areas that I can improve (e.g.: resumes, interview process etc.) and also consult an employability coach. The main issue is that I haven't been facing any difficulties in most interviews but I am not shortlisted.

It has been over 3 months since my 6-months contract for a Executive, HR ended. I handled the full generalist aspect and had the opportunities to take on additional workload. I was not renewed or converted due to no placement and my reporting officer recommended me well too. Btw, I draw a competitive salary compatible to an entry level graduate.

I graduated in 2013 with a degree from a private institution and has been on-off under contract employment. I have chalked up about 1 years or so in HR experience and I am looking to gain more with a new employer.

Being unemployed isn't seem rosy but I hope that a HR professional here can provide some insights and recommend me to your team.

Thanks.

(P.S: For opportunities or to contact me, kindly drop me a pm)

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app