Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are earning well for your age and your savings is good too. You may want to buy a one bedroom condo in future prime locations such as the Jurong Lake District. Find condos next to MRT stations such as Jurong East or Lakeside MRT stations. You don't need a car if you live in condos located next to an MRT station.
Thanks for your advice. Yes, the plan is to buy an apartment near an mrt so that a car is not needed because honestly owning a car is really not worth it...

Quote:
Not MY game. It will be YOUR game. I can accommodate and sacrifice this much for you.
Gosh I can smell your desperation from a forum away. Never heard of the phrase nice guys finish last? Even if I were to marry, I'll look for an intellectual equal. If I want a doormat, I'll just go Ikea.

Quote:
Man and woman need each other. Don't you wish to have a spouse sleeping next to you every night? Imagine being single and lonely till old age. You risk having a depression due to loneliness. Having a spouse to share your life, especially in old age, is a blissful experience. you can share your worries and problems with your spouse. You can also share your finances together like buying a condo, car and going holidays. The best part is having kids, a joy you will never feel if you don't have kids of your own.
You sound like my mum and the gazillion family and friends who use the same argument every time. My counter is that loneliness is a state of mind and I am perfectly capable of keeping my own company and finding meaning in my own life without being married. Kids are a joy up till the point when I lose patience with them and want to slap them. Point is, different folks for different strokes yo. Let's agree to disagree on this.

Quote:
Your writing style makes me feel that you are that female only.
Nope, it wasn't me. But I'm heartened that there are decent people here who bothers to keep you bored and/or desperate guys in check ;>

But come on guys, seriously only one piece of advice after all that banter?