Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career path in MNC subsidiary or small audit firms
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2015, 11:02 AM

anonymous1989 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are welcome

I see, unfortunately my dealings are mostly with PetroChina (the commercial arm, not SPC) so I don't really know how CNOOC works internally. But CNOOC is the #3 overall oil co. in China and their overseas trading hub is actually the most established among the 3 china oil giants.

To me either your subsidiary is really some offshoot mini entity or they have set up in such a way you are just the local headcount for show as all the real stuff is done in China. Either way doesn't look attractive for building up your personal development.
Cool thanks.. at first i was in dilemia because of its branding n recognition which i thought at first could build up my cv.

But after consulting you n know more about it , i realise is nt worth for cv marketbility and personal development.

Thus, i think i will nt accept this job offer. Once again, thanks a lot for your time, you looks very insightful n experience n good in advising ppl