Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-RMIT fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
conveniently brushing aside the challenge to post your own progression or annual package in both SIM threads?? will it hurt you to post here, under the cover of anonymity, unless you are a jobless loser hiding behind the computer?

in answer to your question, me (an SIM grad myself) wouldn't even want my own kids to go to SIM if they could go to local unis. which one of us would have gone to SIM if we could go to local uni? don't be a nut job. we were dealt this card in our life, whether through our own fault for not studying hard or being bright enough and we are dealing with it.

i highly suggest you man up to the challenge or just shut the f up. you are almost as bad as that lunatic in the other thread talking about COEs and retirement plans - a resounding gong.
why do you need to see what I've achieved? sure.

I joined a BB on the sales n trading grad prog - started on an annual 96k.

6 months later I got a bump to 126k, been on an roughly ~5-8% yearly increment since.

got my avp 2yrs after hiring, + 20% and was headhunted to join another firm within the same year. +20%.

im now on a 200k per annum package. received a 6m bonus in march for last financial year.

happy? that's the problem with sim students, you just think that because you paid for a degree, there is some pride in it, and ive seen worse where sim try to pose themselves off as LSE/UOL/RMIT, and spouting some im street smart cra.

I have no issues with sim people - I have several good pals. difference is they readily acknowledge they are from sim when asked, not UOL/LSE. neither do they post on fb or join the LSE/UOL sg community group, or ask if I have heard of prof xxx from LSE who did their lectures.