Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Recruitment for MA position, earn $5-10k/month!
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Verified Member

fq0130 is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I understand where all of you are coming from. Many of you have stigma regarding this industry. I am just a part-timer helping my company to find talents from everywhere. I am using my own gmail account to get resumes so I can filter suitable candidates before sending it to my boss.

We have different teams who are using different approaches to scout for talents, and posting here is just one of the many ways. We also have official methods of career fairs, emails through schools etc.

Instead of accusing us, why not just come for the interview and clarify? You can always walk away if it's not suitable for you. We are looking at diploma/degree holders, including private degrees, because we believe that talents are not based on academic results and would like to source for potential talents this way.

If you are shortlisted, it doesn't mean you got the job. It is just for you to come down for the first round of interview where we will get more details about you.

For my company, there will be a few rounds of interviews. Shortlisted candidates who passed the first interview will have to undergo a 5-day ‘Financial Services Introduction Program’ conducted offshore by Asian renowned life coach Mr Gan Ah Seng. Candidates will be further assessed on a set of criteria, with emphasis on passion, initiative and a strong desire to succeed. During this program, the directors will be there to talent spot for suitable candidates.

Successful candidates will be offered a remuneration package of $120,000 as a management associate.

However, if you don't even dare to give it a try then I guess you are not who we are looking for.

I hope this answers. If you dare to try, please email me by 1700h today. Registration is closing, and I will remove this thread once it closes. Thanks for the feedback!