Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - should I stay in this job?
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi9q View Post
I just graduated from SIM, and got back into the bank which i worked before.
I return to the Bank because I thought it can give me the most prospect as compare to others and also because I am living under someone's expectation whom i really really cherish.
I did not get into the department or storey which i previously worked at but instead I was assign to a new department that require a lot of report writing and reading which really isnt my forte because I am quite "lively" i suppose...
It has been only been at the 4th week and there is a negative feeling I couldnt express, although this job scope really enable me to liaise with all departments in the bank which really improve my overall knowledge but i am still very negative towards it.
I dont see myself performing or progressing.
Also this role was introduced to me by my previous manager and somehow i know the deputy GM, the colleagues were really nice to me as well so I do not want to disappoint them....
I am trying to suck thumb to at least complete a year but I couldnt stop feeling negative to it...
Hang on there and make good use of the exposure to gain as much experience as you can. After at least six months to a year you may wish to explore available opportunities elsewhere if you decide the position doesn't suit you.