Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As of this Friday, all the companies which I hold stocks in, have announced their results and more importantly (for me at least) announced the dividends payouts as well. The dividends will be paid out at various times throughout this month. Some of the stocks have already gone XD.

As I totaled up the dividends for the month of May, I couldn't suppress the excitement welling up. The total came up to a princely sum of $19,850!, bringing the total dividends for this year including the month of May close to $40k. Looking forward to the next big payout in August.

The $19.8k dividend payout in a single month is the highest I have ever had so far. It has been one long journey to reach this point, starting with one lot of SIA shares that I bought after receiving my first bonus 30 years ago. I still remembered my bonus together with my monthly salary then was a GRAND total of $12k! I was equally trilled then.

To the Huat guy, as I already bought my car with my passive income last year, I will NOT be buying a car, but reinvesting the dividends. Before that, I will bring the whole family out for a good meal at a good restaurant.

People usually say HUAT to these kind of things, not when COE prices go up!
Congrats Sir, you have truly done well.

Can you share some of the companies you are holding? Mainly blue chips?