Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Asking for advise, fresh graduate seeking first job
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNakalimz View Post
Hi, I am graduating this May from UOL-SIM, most probably with lower second honour degree. Previously, I have worked part-time few times as customer service relates job (sales, waiter). I also have sent many resumes either to recruitment firms or directly employers. So far, only 2 companies have called for interview and few asked to do assessment and no further confirmation. The question here is, is this really normal not to get answered back ? And, is there any advise anyone can give me ? Such as find specific company with vacancies, not from websites such as jobstreet or jobsdb ? Improving the chance of getting job ?
Notes: I am foreigner. Don't spam or flame here if you are not happy with my post, because I am only asking for advise.
Thank you very much
perfectly normal for entry level jobs. esp since ur deg is pte and just 2nd lower, just keep appylying and move on everyday, most agents / co. will not bother to update if ur rejected.

just apply a few jobs everyday and treat any feedback as bonus