Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much do you earn with a 3 year experience?
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Taylor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For quite obvious reasons, only most of those earning a high salary would want to find out what others are earning and would be posting in this thread. Those earning less wouldn't dare post anything! That's the exact reason why I googled "what should a 25 year old make and got here" I had thought I'm doing quite good myself until I read this thread. Notwithstanding it's veracity though, it makes me want to earn more and I like challenges!

I'm a business owner at age 25 making 10-13k a month though I put in 6.5 days work week, I think it's worth it knowing that keeping it this way will allow me to retire comfortably by 40.

Ultimately though, being a happy man trumps being a rich unhappy man, anytime. Of course I'd rather be rich and happy!
wow thats high pay at 25 years old... i am turning 30 years old soon in few months and working in advertising drawing 11k monthly salary.

But i am also a property agent part time and I make on the average 14K monthly from property sales.. bad months about 6-7K. Good months about >30K.

So in total if you do the math, I get about 25K a month.

How do I rate to you?