Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Whats your net worth
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Really?? I just got a new car and I am VERY HAPPY! BAHAHAHA

And please lah, I worked for extended periods (which means for years) in third world countries setting up businesses. Given laptops, toys, money and what not to empower the poor, at the end of the day you just make yourself feel better but it really changes nothing. These countries need a complete change at the top so stop being a naive bleeding heart going around lecturing others.

Why don't you start a donation drive and put a link here for donations, if its a good legit cause I and I am sure others here will chip in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Excessive greed, pride and ego will lead to man's downfall. Just look at the past civilizations and you can already see. While we should aspire to better ourselves as a person or as a nation for that matter, there must be moderation. Stuff will not make you happy. True happiness is about making a difference to the less fortunate and to humanity. The act of charity will make you feel happy.

Try google "homeless people", "world hunger", "homeless children" and you will see the real world out there.