Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Sales Commission Scheme
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 04:28 PM
xyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC007 View Post
Hi all, my current logistics company doesnt have a commission scheme for our sales team so im trying to come up with one for them. Most of my friends in sales told me that they are getting 60% basic salary + 40% sales commission. Appreciate if you could also share with me some info on the ratio, thanks
I believe you mention you are from HR? You really should go get some budget from the company and engage some intelligence providers to get proper info in context.

It is a very bad idea to be going online anyonomous forum asking information on designing sales commission schemes. It is one of the most challenging piece even for seasoned C&B professionals, which I gather you are probably not one seeing the way you are phrasing the question.

Pay mix is calibrated taking into account a wide variety of business operational and remuneration factors, you can't just ask online no head no tail for anoynomous and unverified ratios and just use them straight.

That's my sincere advice as I feel you are probably doing something way beyond your league and could be really dangerous if done wrongly.