Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I once interviewed with a stat board. The first question is introduce myself. I spent abt 15 mins to cover my experience and qualifications. the interviewer asked 1 or 2 questions in between. Then the second question is what question do I have for them. I asked only one question which is how soon can I expect the result. I was told to wait for their update in 2 weeks. The whole thing took 20mins, as opposed to the 1 hour scheduled. I feel for sure screwed up. But in the end I got the offer...

Then there's another interview with DBS. the interviewers asked a lot of details of my past projects, dragging the thing from scheduled 1 hour to almost 2 hours. I felt we had a great technical discussion going on and the atmosphere was great. Then there's no update ever...
my experience at a stat board interview for fresh grads. self intro 5 mins, asked about 2 questions, end of interview in 10-15 mins. got offered. -.-"