Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - job offer - salary for managing director role
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes I am spoilt I admit, there is no harm in wanting more.

Useless unambitious man, you mean to say, your dream is to finally own your own 3-room flat and have 1 SEAsian holiday every year? Shoot for the moon then you will hit the mountain. Shoot for the mountain and you'll hit a tree. You, my unambitious sad man, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.

I earn SGD 95,000/year including 13th month and I am not yet 30 but close to it. I work in a crappy local bank, where I also overpaid for the work I am doing. Big deal.

If you want to be fairly paid for the work you are doing, then you are an absolute idiot.

Rest of the unwashed masses and idiots can work 12hr days for $6/hr, I am not one of them. I want to work 7hrs a day and be paid for 70hrs worth of work - there is nothing wrong in wanting more. If you want less then please give your money away.
I think you kind of lost the point with us once you started using vulgarities and degrading minorities here. Hope you are able to achieve your wish, and have a nice day (btw, this is my first post in this thread)