Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - job offer - salary for managing director role
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default abc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes I am spoilt I admit, there is no harm in wanting more.

Useless unambitious man, you mean to say, your dream is to finally own your own 3-room flat and have 1 SEAsian holiday every year? Shoot for the moon then you will hit the mountain. Shoot for the mountain and you'll hit a tree. You, my unambitious sad man, you are only shooting yourself in the foot.

I earn SGD 95,000/year including 13th month and I am not yet 30 but close to it. I work in a crappy local bank, where I also overpaid for the work I am doing. Big deal.

If you want to be fairly paid for the work you are doing, then you are an absolute idiot.

Rest of the unwashed masses and idiots can work 12hr days for $6/hr, I am not one of them. I want to work 7hrs a day and be paid for 70hrs worth of work - there is nothing wrong in wanting more. If you want less then please give your money away.
Lol, typical gold digger. Less than 30 and marry a man older than you by 10 years old, hoping to bag a scholar so that you can quit and relax?

geez. from the way you view your work, one can assume that you have a fked up attitude towards life and yes you can laze your life away.

too bad you didnt choose a rich guy, now that you know a fake scholar + 10 yrs your senior isnt enough to sustain your material needs.
and btw i made 200k per annum straight out from sch back then. maybe you should have considered hooking me up when u were fresh