Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Constituency Manager (People Association)
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any idea how the shift roster is like? any transport allowance for shifts until 10pm?
Hi, I am the poster which you quoted. Shift wise is depedent on the cc you are being attached to. My friend was lucky in which they have a big team thus shift wise he would still at least have weekend off. However not all places are the same, just be prepared to work at least one your weekends. Allowance wise, theres this hardship allowance on top your base pay, which is quite signigicant. Yeah as what other person has mentioned, it all depends o your cc beong posted to. If you have the cc which a key minister is in charged, things might move faster amd if unlucky, being posted to a low profile mp, expect to do all the grant work as grassroots volunteers have no incentive to wayang and taichi the work to cm. my friend even have to help set up tables and chairs for events as the volunteers are scarce and this is durong your off days.

About how long the response, my friend has was for 3weeks to a month before getting a response to go down. Best of luck to you