Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - job offer - salary for managing director role
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default 210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is your problem douche?
People have different levels of lifestyle, I am used to a certain lifestyle provided by my husband and my own hardwork.

We want to provide a quality lifestyle for our retirement and for our children and that is the min. income level to achieve.

Yes, the Malay neighbours I grew up with make $40k /year but he is able to take care of 5 mouths to feed and still have savings. That is commendable - I respect that. But I cannot do the same. Been brought up in this way, and grown up this way. Yes maybe I had a spoilt childhood, and I want to spoil my kids the same way - that is my choice, not yours so please fo fcuk yourself.

If you are lazy and can't afford to spoil yourself and your family but you are envious, that's your problem, don't take it out on others.

---------
Its kinda obvious what everyone is getting at. You have a spoilt mentality and expect too much of your normal average husband who works in an iron rice bowl job and has never seen the real world.

You expect him to provide for you and get home by 6pm, not working OT and still earn over 200k so you can retire and live a taitai lifestyle.

In case you do not already know, your husband is overpaid for the work he's doing. so stop whining.

So how much do you make? 40k per annum?