Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career opening (sales, HR, Marketing)
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2014, 05:59 PM

k9assassin is on a distinguished road
Default Career opening (sales, HR, Marketing)

My company is established as the support arm of our main sales team. We have affiliations in the financial sector, as well as F&B. We are currently looking to expand and our main focus is the sales team. However, my boss is always on lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join the HR and marketing team.

The details of the position we are open for are:

Nature of Career: Sales driven career
Remuneration Package: A basic salary package (based on qualifications and experience) on top of commission
Working Hours: Weekly Monday meeting, Flexible hours

What You Can Expect
  • Highly rewarding career through sponsored overseas trips and monetary rewards
  • Our company has invested in various platforms, even opening a restaurant and hiring chef from 5* hotel, to support our sales force. (Holding of events, bring clients for dinner etc)
  • Customized training and mentorship, coupled with available remuneration package to kick start and ease into the career.
  • Grooming of leaders to take on managerial roles in the future and lead his/her own team

Requirements
  • Singaporean / Sg PR
  • Diploma and Above
  • Outgoing personality, or willing to speak to people
  • Willing to learn
  • Everything else can be trained or learned

Clarifications

Sales is definitely not an easy job (but what is?). Flexible working hours doesn't mean working less hours. It just means, you can work from 12pm to 9pm or 8am to 5pm. To excel in any career, you just have to work hard and this is no exception. But this is a career whereby, the rewards/pay gets exponentially better as you perform and the working environment has less politics as everyone have only one and own goals. If this is what you are looking for, or if you just want to know more, e-mail me at: [email protected]

Last edited by k9assassin; 19-12-2014 at 06:03 PM.