Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Unhappy in new job
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

TS problem is very simple, basically she had a good job & boss that was very slack and relax everybody 1 happy family kind. Backside itchy want more money and career progression, jump out of her comfort zone and then realize others outside don't take this kind of crap.

To me unless you beg/cry/crawl your way back to your previous job, very unlikely you will find back that kind of environment. Just try and adapt to the real working world and stop complaining all the time.

Also I don't think you are being ostracized because you are so good/hardworking that others see you as a threat. Could be your eq or image turns off others, try and blend in with the rest.

Think logically: you are few weeks into the job, know almost nothing and zero connection, no support from boss, no political backing, junior executive (I assume?), so far average or below average career progression, have a tendency of going off before you are suppose to, why should any of your colleagues think you are a serious threat? Could be you thinking too highly of yourself.