Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Toh Yong Chuan ex-Press Secretary to Deputy PM is now a Security Guard
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2014, 01:40 PM

pailoveu is on a distinguished road
Default Toh Yong Chuan ex-Press Secretary to Deputy PM is now a Security Guard

Toh Yong Chuan ex-Press Secretary to Deputy PM is now a Security Guard

He used to be maybe number 3 man in command of MHA. He was asked to leave civil service in 2011 because he failed to white wash timely on Mas Selemat escape case & brought shame to all Singaporean.

Singapore version of Nian Gengyao (simplified Chinese: 年羹尧)

Pinoy forum user called him ex top spy of Singapore.

Please study his past appointment carefully:
Director of Communication NTUC - 2003 to 2005
Head of Feedback Unit - 2005 to 2007
Director of Corporate Relation & Affair (MHA) - 2007 to 2011

PinoySG.com • View topic - Toh Yong Chuan new article attack Pinoy Government

His new job description as shown below:

It was 7.45am when I reported for duty at the guardhouse of an upscale condominium in District 9, dressed in my uniform of white shirt and dark blue trousers. Mr Johari, a middle-aged guard who had been working there for two years, showed me the ropes and the first thing he said to me was: "Watch out for the cars." He meant I would have to memorise some residents' car registration numbers in a hurry if I was going to do the job right. Helpfully, he rattled off some critical numbers: 30, 166, 186, 2125. Those were the car numbers of residents who expected the guards to recognise them and lift the carpark barrier quickly when they approached. "They will complain if you are slow, like this one who is in the management committee," he said, as a car drew up. I scribbled the numbers into a notebook - See more at: Just smile, don't talk: Rookie security guard learns to be seen, not heard - Singapore More Singapore Stories News & Top Stories - The Straits Times