Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:30 PM
A Guy

Default About me and my story

I am in late 30s. I am drawing a salary of 120k/year as a manager in a MNC. Last year, I bought my 2nd property.

I have been a vivid player in stock, equities, options etc. I spend 2 years from 2007 till 2009 before I bought my private property and rent out my HDB.

While I was looking for property, I was constantly pissed. Yes, constantly pissed by agents. Agents who pushed business like selling vegetables in wet market. This happened when I bought my private and also rent out my house. This is a real story.

I found some of these agents are not working professionally, and should not be taking the commissions. They are not helping the people who are getting them to transact the deal.

This prompt me to do something.

I take up the property certification after work and successful embark with a company to start my part time as an agent.

I am closing deal. You need to be financial savvy, put in some hard works and also know how to add professional. I think my years of experiences in the corporate world help me a lot to mingle with high net worth clients

I am taking it as a hobby. More like helping others and also helping myself in my own transactions. I do intend to estate building and also equities portfolio building