Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sorry John Doe, the wise words not meant for you.

If you didnt have your multi millions (by the way how many millions do you have? $2M? or $3M?) would you be so smuck and say you can drop out of the rat race?

Enjoy now, but dont come running back to us hardworking people for charity later on. We dont like to help free loaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for the wise words.

It reminded me of my own situation. After many years in the financial world as an executive and after making enough, I decided to be independent. Age was catching up on me and my health was getting real bad due to the highly stressed, high paced environment and frequent travel. So I decided to quit and manage my own money. Now I am more relaxed and my health got better. I am earning more than enough.

I believe in the virtues of charity and that is why during my free time from my trading, I help out in charities.

I am now feeling very contented as I no longer need to report to any bosses and I am very much healthier and happier. I am no longer a corporate slave. As a multi millionaire, I am free to decide what I want to do with my time and not dictated by my office calendar.

Life is great.