Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Need advice on career as fresh graduate
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

You are lucky, I am free now so I give you some advice.

When you go for an interview, first thing you see the interviewer is SMILE and say HELLO! If they ask you how are you, just say I'm GOOD. Then you proceed to the room right. LOOK the interviewer in the eyes for 80% of the time, meaning the whole duration of the interview, 80% you must give eye contact, 20% of the time you can look at the ceiling, or the window on the left. Mind you, do not stare!, just give a neutral, calm and steady gaze.

Whatever they ask you, just be honest but not too honest, do not take too long to answer their question, dare to clarify some questions if you are unsure.

Do not be scared of the interviewer, just think: they are also regular jobbers like you and me, striving for a bowl of rice in a company. when they leave office, they are also talking COCK to their friends. YOU should strive to make an impression on them, you are already spending time there, make it a GOOD one, don't waste your time and theirs.

If you try to make an impression on them, you have a CHANCE. if you appear low confidence and self-esteemed, you automatically dead.