Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Seems there's no standard approach to such issues. Being on the MCST is no easy task I bet. Must be a lot of whining pending on who got the lot and who didn't or how much etc. 400 lot is a good size, probably have tenants who don't drive matched with families that have more than one car etc statistically the odds should least even out the available lots at any one time.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What I know (I was MCST chairman many years ago), was that we would propose a motion to be decided at the AGM. In my previous condo, there were only 5 spare lots, so we proposed a first come first serve cum balloting system for second cars. All first car owners were given priority. We also levied a charge for 2nd and subsequent cars.

I heard for some condos (pine grove?), owners without car can let neighbours use their entitlement. But I think they charge $65 for a lot for 2nd cars.

In my current mid-size condo, we don't allow this. But luckily we have sufficient (more than 20) visitor car lots. The total number of lots is over 400!