Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dives View Post
Considering the region of the world we are thick with corruption and violence I reckon this "Microstate" has done a pretty good job in creating one of world's most successful economics and took care of its people (hey least we don't owe other nations trillions of dollars). I am sure if both Malaysia and Indonesia were populated with majority white people we could all hold hands and kumbaya run across the border without so much as a police car in sight.
Are ya expecting me to sympathize with ya because you got laggards anywhere I(whether in the region or ...whatever, I shall not say "lah") dragging you down?
Quote:
I get you hate the "condo" man as much as we do, but simply slandering the people of the country you work in is just gross arrogance. We're all human and everyone wants a better life for them self be it (Singapore) HDB-> EC -> Condo -> Landed or (US) Ghetto-> Nicer Ghetto -> Suburb. Everyone is greedy, how else did the sub prime come about?
When did I ever say that people are not greedy? I was just laffin' at the kinda stuff ya people are greedy about. You have this heartlander loser crappin' about his suburban choa chu kang 99 year condo thinking he's the king of the world, talking to anybody NOT from the microstate, you don't think it's funny? LOL. Have ya been anywhere? the fact that ya are having this conversation with me tells me you have been away.
Ya know what I am talkin' about.

Quote:
BTW 80% of the 99% of people worldwide outside of this microstate would gladly come to this microstate if they had the chance.
In your fantasies. I have lived in the outside world and I am sorry, but most people in the universe have not heard of ya.

I will get my family (my dad) outta this third world smalllllll turd hole ASAP.