Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Mr Dim, he ask for Rich people opinion and I gave it to him

If he formed intelligent questions about market timing, location what to look for etc for a good value property I would share it with him. I will not however spoon feed him

As a father of 2 I would expect he to use the information here as a differing opinions and formulate an approach suited to his risk profile. I did say his choice didn't I.

Honestly is someone is so stupid to follow advise here blindly then he deserves to be burnt. Why the need to defend this kind of action seriously.

Its an differing strategy works for some and not others, someone tell you to jump off a cliff you jump meh?

Anyway dun waste our time, you didn't make it that's your problem. Don't make it our problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In life there is risk and return. You have taken the high risk route and survived but just because you did it, it doesn't mean that others should take the same route. What if the person naively followed your advice and got burnt? Will you be responsible enough to help him?

This is just a forum, what he should do is seek professional advice and not from fools like many in this forum.