Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Red face

I am always in for the long haul. Relationships are for the long haul.

The market may tank the next day, disasters happen etc and all the money might be wiped out. And it really doesn't matter because you can simply pick yourself up and start from where it is Work is just work, money is just money, nothing more, nothing less, a small part of life.

Success is always a journey. Agree with being on the right or the wrong side of things. It's true. No point slogging in the wrong direction. No point thinking that there's security in the job we hold. We need to invest in ourselves to be relevant and valuable to the company. Companies will not invest in us. They pay us to do a certain work or function, and that's that.

"Good post, I totally agree especially spending time with people who are important to us regardless of stature.

I too keep a circle of friends many of which are more successful then myself and I am really happy for, they work hard for it and deserve every bit they have. I value the friendship we have which is based on trust and mutual respect and advise / knowledge shared by them from their vast experiences.

Its an uncommon trait to find these days successful yet humble, judging from the sheer volume of pretentious pricks on this forum makes that evident."

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app