Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace Engineering vs Computer Engineering vs EE engineering
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by john View Post
Thanks again for your time and efforts in helping me, Ntriz.
I have applied NTU and NUS but still waiting for the outcome. For NTU, applicants are allowed to change their choices of course before 31 of march. So i'm still thinking over it. For NTU, I saw there are aerospace engineering and aeronautical engineering which is under the fourth year of mecha engineering. What's the difference in this two tittle which sounds similar.
By the way, i'm actually a Malaysian but my grandparents are singaporean.
I know that MINDEF is singapore army(My mum told me) but how about MNCS ( what's that?)
My STPM results is similar to A level standard. I obtained 2A- for my physic and general paper and 2B+ for my chemistry and mathematics. (A,A-,B+,B,B-,C+,C... A will be the best grade.) Hope you dont mind wasting your time on a foreigner
Singaporeans are generally very ok with Malaysians. You guys have long contributed to our workforce and economy since the early days without many issues.

It's our government's recent lax foreign immigration policy that we are not happy with. You can see them busy trying to appease the citizens before the general election.